Friday 2 October 2009

Part of the Club.


One of the worries in life is whether you are part of something you'd like to be part of. The gang at work or college - the coveted Golf Club membership - the group at work who are clearly "really going to get on". The people who have their own Blog, and are interesting enough to have a decent number of followers?

Blogging as one who has never really been one of those people, and who really ought to have come to terms with it by now, I was still surprised at my irritation this week when I came to examine the merits - or otherwise, of Google's latest offering, Google Wave. Despite being logged in, I was still told I needed an invitation.

Ashamed as I am to admit it, I even clicked on the "Request an Invitation" link. My inbox has been very quiet since then. Am I still not "in"? And what on earth is wrong with me that I'm bothered about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment